Media and Entertainment
With platforms and channels converging, media and entertainment companies must develop and execute strategies that take advantage of an integrated and expansive landscape. Our experience working with players across the whole media value chain—from content providers and aggregators to advertisers, distribution players, and access providers—enables us to provide integrated insights to our clients on a global basis.
What We Do
Digital media engagements frequently span several areas, including growth, capability building, ad sales improvement, brand extensions, operations, business technology, strategy, and organization. We monitor global digital trends and work with our clients to help them rapidly respond to changing environments; we anticipate trends and help companies determine where, how, and when to compete.
Our work spans broadcast television, cable networks and multiple system operators, satellite operators, radio, music, filmed entertainment, magazines and newspapers, B2B services and publishing, digital media, consumer internet, professional sports, video games, gaming and lotteries, outdoor media, theme parks, and many performing arts.
- We work on core strategic issues such as growth, international expansion, mergers and acquisitions, and digital strategy.
- We help deliver significant impact in ad sales, pricing, sales force effectiveness, CLM, digital marketing, and social media.
- We can help with operational improvements in supply chain management, distribution, production, channel management, and newsroom operations.
Many of our consultants previously held senior positions with leading media companies, and our partners serve on the boards of media industry associations, councils, and institutions. A global knowledge team of specialized professionals draws upon industry sources as well as proprietary tools to research industry trends and emerging issues.
Research and Insights
We invests significant resources to develop unique insights and tools for our media clients, often in collaboration with industry partners. Examples include:
- Ad Sales Survey, a survey benchmarking sales organization performance across multiplatform sales, talent management, sales and channel management.
- The SMB Survey, conducted with more than 1,200 small and medium local advertisers to identify needs and behaviors across platforms
- iConsumer, a comprehensive survey of digital behaviors across multiple platforms (high tech, media, telecom) and in multiple countries
Meet our Experts
Delivering New Tools
The ability to capture, organize, and extract insights from data has become requisite in every industry and function. To help our clients move quickly from data to actionable insights, we embed our proprietary knowledge in a growing collection of digital tools, analytics, and services, which allows managers at all levels to independently exploit data to make better decisions on a daily basis.