Executive Search and Recruitment
Research has proven time and again that the quality of the senior leadership team has a dramatic impact on company performance. The stakes for leadership decisions continue to rise as companies transform themselves through new strategies, different product mixes, and expansion into new markets and geographies in response to changing competitive and marketplace dynamics.
Leadership requirements continue to evolve, but the need for high-performing executives remains constant. Identifying and attracting this talent requires a rigorous approach, a thorough understanding of different industries and functional roles, unrivaled access to senior executives and impeccable judgment. We apply insight into strategic requirements and proven assessment tools to recruit leaders who have the necessary skill, experience and personal qualities to advance company strategies and achieve outstanding results.
- Our consultants collaborate with colleagues around the world to bring the right specialized industry, functional and geographic knowledge to each assignment.
- We have a far-reaching network of relationships with top executives across all industries, giving us an expansive view of leaders in every function and sector of business. Executives trust us to bring them opportunities that represent a good fit with their capabilities and ambitions.
- Our clients value us for our deep expertise, valuable insight, honest advice and commitment to the success of clients and candidates. Nearly two-thirds of our assignments are for clients for whom we have done previous work.
- We consistently assess client satisfaction after assignments to evaluate ourselves and improve our performance.
- We have a range of tools and proprietary techniques to conduct a rigorous assessment of candidates' track records, knowledge and abilities most relevant to the position.
- Our strength in the major economic capitals and emerging markets ensures that our clients have access to exceptional talent.
Facing unrelenting competitive pressures, shifting market conditions and ever-increasing customer expectations, organizations today can ill-afford to be complacent about leadership decisions. Drawing on deep insight into today’s business challenges and the qualities that define the most effective leaders, our consultants apply a disciplined approach and sound judgment to every search.
We provide the insight into executive experience, leadership capabilities, style and aptitudes, as well as culture and team dynamics, that enable better leadership decisions at important junctures for the business, including the arrival of a new senior leader, a change in business strategy, and succession planning for the CEO and other top team positions.
Few leaders today question the importance of having the right individuals in key executive positions or underestimate the value that a healthy culture and high-performing teams provides to the business. Yet, diagnosing a misaligned culture, impediments to team effectiveness and the specific developmental needs of individuals can be challenging without the right tools and methodologies. We work with organizations to help them make better leadership decisions whatever the situation.
Our courses focus on what professionals need to be able to do, not just what they need to know – with expert stories communicating the tacit knowledge that is fundamental to expertise and that provide guidance when basic principles “break” in novel situations.
How can we help you?
We help organizations build competitive advantage through the development of sustainable, world-class project management capabilities.