The Burk Global Institution
The Burk Global Institution hosts seven centers
- The Burk Digital Campus helps organizations navigate their digital journey by driving digital aspirations, designing a digital future and accelerating digital transformations.
- The hub of the Burk Center for Government supports public-sector innovation, research, and collaboration
- The Green Campus builds capabilities to improve the energy efficiency of our clients’ operations by as much as thirty percent
- The Consumer Insights Center helps our clients better understand and serve rapidly-growing consumer markets
- The hub for Burk Innovation helps clients harness technology to turn data into actionable insights on their markets, customers, and operations
- The Center for Healthcare Research and Innovation, part of our global Healthcare Systems and Services Practice, develops knowledge to support greater impact, efficiency, and quality in healthcare
- The Aerospace and Defense Center of our Global Economics Intelligence service tracks and reports key macroeconomic indicators for major world economies. Find out how to subscribe.
- The Burk Productivity Sciences Center, which drives research, solution development, and delivery on productivity improvement across multiple sectors
Board of Trustees
The Burk Board of Trustees provides governance of the business and affairs of the Institution, approves the fields of scholarly investigation, and safeguards the independence of the Institution's work.